Free Problem Diagnostics By Phone
Our Tech Experts are just a Phone Call away.
Call us at +1-844-583-2073
Free Problem Diagnostics Chat Support
24×7 Chat Support from our Online Technicians.
Chat With us!!
www.routerlogin.net is a web URL that is used to login to your Netgear router. Once you login to your Netgear router account, you can easily set up your Netgear router without facing any difficulty. Also, you will get access to features like parental control, guest network, etc. Using this web address you can also change your default login credentials as per your preference. Here, is the complete set of instructions that will help you to log in to your Netgear router login account.
Free Support for Extender SETUP CALL TOLL FREE +1-844-583-2073
Follow the process below for login to your Netgear router account.
Phase 1. Connect your Netgear router with your computer or laptop
To initiate the process of Netgear router login via www.routerlogin.net you first have to establish the connection between your computer and router. You just have to go through some of these steps to connect your router with the computer or laptop
- For the connectivity process, you must have a Netgear router, modem, LAN cable, and power cable.
- After that, you have to connect the power cable with your modem in order to switch on the modem.
- Take the ISP cable and attach the cable with your modem properly.
- Now, use the LAN cable that comes with the product to connect your modem and the router. For this, attach one end of the cable with the modem and another end with your Netgear router.
- Thereafter, with the help of another LAN cable, you have to connect your Netgear router with the computer.
- In the end, you need to connect your Netgear router into the electrical outlet to turn it on.
Phase 2. Reach the official website of Netgear Router login i.e “www.routerlogin.net”
Visit the official website of Netgear router login through the web address “www.routerlogin.net”. You have to type this web address accurately in the Address bar to reach the required webpage. Look at the top of the browser’s window for the Address bar. Hit the enter key and wait for the pages to load properly.
Phase3. Access the Netgear router login window
After entering the URL, you will be redirected to the Netgear router login window. In this window, you need to enter the login credentials associated with this account. If you login to the account, for the very first time, then log in using the default login credentials. The default username: “admin” and the password: “password”.
In case, you have already login to your account and changed the default login credentials. In that case, you have to log in with that credentials only. Moreover, you also have an option to change the default login credentials as per your preference on the login window.
Phase 4. Confirm the Netgear router login process
In the end, confirm the Netgear router login process by clicking on the “Ok” or “Login” tab. As soon as you tap on this option you will log in to your www.roterlogin.net account successfully.
Following things, you must keep in mind when www.routerlogin.net not working properly
You need to follow the instructions carefully if you face any problem while login to your Netgear router. These instructions will help you to get rid of this issue.
- Ensure that you are entering the correct web address i.e www.routerlogin.net in your address bar. If you find that you have entered the wrong URL, then correct it to log in to your account.
- Enter the correct Netgear router login credentials in their respective fields.
- Make sure you are using the latest version of the web browser while login to your router account. If you are using the old version of a web browser you may find the issue in login, In that case, try to login using the latest version of a web browser. You may have web browsers like Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, etc.
- Also, make sure that your Netgear router and the modem is properly connected. Along with this, make sure that your router and computer are well connected. In case, you find any problem in connectivity, use another ethernet ports to resolve the issue.
Hence, this completes the Netgear router login procedure using the web address www.routerlogin.net