RouterLogin.com is your first step towards experiencing the full potential of these world-class routers. Simply, click on the button below and follow the link for RouterLogin.com.
Free Problem Diagnostics By Phone
Our Tech Experts are just a Phone Call away.
Call us at +1-844-583-2073
Free Problem Diagnostics Chat Support
24×7 Chat Support from our Online Technicians.
Chat With us!!
Free Support for Extender SETUP CALL TOLL FREE +1-844-583-2073
Netgear Wi-Fi Routers are the first choice for all users, be it for home purposes or for use at the office. The company manufactures most premium quality products that are pioneers in the market. These devices come with a feature of easy setup and maintenance. You do not need any kind of technical support for them. You can do it on your own with the help of your PC or Desktop. You just have to log-in to the Routerlogin.com account. This will help you change, modify or manage the settings for your Netgear Router. When you are in search of reliable networking solutions, Netgear Products are your answer to it.
However, login can be done via your phone also but it is much easier to access it through the Routerlogin.com portal. Let’s have a look at the process and various methods through which you can easily finish your router login.
Netgear Router Login Through Routerlogin.com
You can easily perform your Netgear Router Login with Routerlogin.com after following these different methods
* Primary Method
- To begin with, you have to open your web browser and visit the Routerlogin.com.
- Locate the login window, and submit your username and password in this window.
- If you can not find the router login window or connection to Routerlogin.com is not available, you can choose the alternative method of logging in.
* Alternative Method
- Insert the IP address of your router in the URL bar of the browser.
- This will directly take you to the Routerlogin.com.
- Your IP address consists of a 4 – figure digital address having periods or decimals between each number.
- The IP address is the location of the local network of your router.
- The instruction booklet that came along your router, has this IP address in it.
- In case, it isn’t found it can be searched using your PC.
* Forgetting the User Credentials
- You can give the default values a try. The default values username as ‘admin’ and the password is ‘password’ for most routers.
- The default username and password are on the bottom of your router.
- Because of security reasons, it is beneficial to change and create your own username and password
- If you are not sure that you have ever changed the defaults or not, just try these default values.
- This time when you log in does not forget to change your Id and password in order to ensure security.
- If you are still unable to access your account, you’ll need to perform a password recovery.
* Password recovery via Factory Reset
- Click the Cancel tab on the Router Login window that asks for your username and password.
- A screen dialup for Router Password Recovery will appear if you opted for it earlier.
- This process requires the serial number of your router. Most probably, this Serial Number is on the underside of your device only.
- You will be asked a few security questions, that were selected by you earlier. After you have answered all the questions correctly, you get access to the password.
- In case you have not enabled the password recovery or you seem to forget the answer to the security questions, you need not panic.
- This problem has an easy solution – doing a Factory Reset on your Netgear Router.
- Factory Reset on your router will completely reset the username and password to the defaults.
- Carrying out a factory reset is quite easy. You just have to make sure that your router is on, and then reach out to the reset button which is most likely to be on the rear of the device.
- The reset button is actually a small hole in which you have to insert a paperclip and press down for seven seconds.
- The router is now reset to factory settings, and your previous settings will not appear. You can set up the device again from scratch.
Netgear Wi-Fi account comes handy when you have to either set up your device, or you have to do any modifications to your existing account. Either of the requirements, you just have to enter your credentials correctly and your task will be done.