Netgear Login is a process of accessing the Netgear account for managing and controlling the Netgear products and to perform various other functions. Create and sign in to your account by following the processes mentioned below.
Free Problem Diagnostics By Phone
Our Tech Experts are just a Phone Call away.
Call us at +1-844-583-2073
Free Problem Diagnostics Chat Support
24×7 Chat Support from our Online Technicians.
Chat With us!!
Free Support for Extender SETUP CALL TOLL FREE +1-844-583-2073
Netgear Account Creation
- Navigate to the Netgear official webpage by entering “netgear.com” in the address bar.
- From the homepage of Netgear, you need to locate and move your cursor over the “Sign In” option. This option is denoted by a profile shape icon.
- Click the “Create Account” tab from the list.
- Now, Netgear will redirect you to the account creation window.
- In this window, fill in the profile information form. You need to provide a name, email address, password, and country. Carefully enter the valid details.
- Note: The email address and password you provide here will become the Netgear login credentials.
- After entering, you can permit the Netgear to keep you updated with the products, tips, tricks, etc. For permitting, you are required to tick mark the checkbox provided in the account creation window.
- Now, click “Continue”.
- The two-step verification window will now display on your screen. However, this is an optional step. For added security to your account, you can opt this option.
- If you opt for this option: For enabling the two-step verification on your Netgear account, then follow the given process.
- To enable, click “Yes, Enable”.
- Provide a valid mobile number which is your access.
- Tap the “Add Phone Number” option.
- You will receive an SMS on the mobile number that you have provided.
- Provide the verification code in the required field.
- Hit the “Verify” button.
- Access a web browser and move to the MyNetgear webpage.
- Once you reach the Netgear Login webpage, you need to provide valid login credentials in the given fields.
- Initiate the process by entering the “Email Address”. This will be the email address that is associated with your Netgear account.
- Then, provide the password that you have created while creating your account.
- Note: For better security, you are recommended to check the password that you have entered. For checking, you can click the “Eye” shape icon from the end of the password field. This will decode the entered password. Now, you can make sure that you have entered the correct one.
- Lastly, click the “Sign In” button and reach your Netgear account successfully.
- On the upper-right corner, if prompted, then save the credentials on your system. For this, click “Save”. Otherwise, select “Never”.
- This will conclude the Netgear login procedure.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What are the benefits of creating an account and Netgear login?
Ans. Netgear account is a comprehensive account that helps the users to manage all your Netgear products from a single platform. Using the account, you can perform lots of functions. The following are some common benefits of creating an account.
- Improve the security of the various Netgear product.
- Manage and monitor your network.
- Receive notifications regarding the updates.
- Product registration and activate the warranty.
- Get access to Netgear Community.
- Receive ultimate support.
- Enjoy secure access to the router by enabling remote access.
- And much more.
Q2. Can I create and access the MyNetgear account using a mobile device? If Yes, then how?
Ans. Yes. you can easily create MyNetgear account with your mobile device. For this, Netgear has launched the “Nighthawk” application. You just need to download the application on your device through the app store or play store, as per your operating system. Then, install the application. Further, the Netgear Login window will display. For accessing the account, click “Login”. On the other hand, click the “Create Account” tab for creating a new account.