The users looking to improve their existing network’s internet speed should prefer using the Netgear AC1200 Wi-Fi extender. Through the help of this extender, the user can enjoy high-speed internet seamlessly. Additionally, the external antennas offer better and enhanced Wi-Fi coverage for the workplaces and larger home.
Furthermore, dual-band Wi-Fi technology provides high speed and reliable connection, and wireless interference gets avoided. Moreover, this technology provides the maximum connectivity for the latest and updated dual-band devices like iPhones and iPads.
Moreover, the user can also setup the Netgear AC1200 Wi-Fi extender through the Netgear Nighthawk application. Thus, with the application’s help, the user can easily complete the extender’s installation and setup procedure easily and simply. Hence, once the user is done with the Netgear AC1200 setup process, they can easily pause the internet on their device and check for the internet speed and a lot more via the Nighthawk app’s easy to use dashboard.
Netgear AC1200 Setup Common issues
Many users out there encounter an issue while performing the steps for the Netgear AC1200 setup. Therefore, below we have provided the details of the few common issues encountered by the users when setting up the extender.
- The user lost the configuration Disk
- An issue with the wireless connection
- The user forgot the Wi-Fi extender’s default password
- Fails to login to Netgear AC1200 extender
- Not able to update the extender’s firmware
- Unable to find the name of the range extender
- Netgear Extender is not working appropriately
- Unable to perform the extender’s reset procedure
So the above mentioned are the common issues encountered by the users while performing the Netgear AC1200 setup procedure. Thus, if any user gets stuck with any of these issues or any other, then they all are recommended to take help from the experts to fix the problem.
Setup Netgear AC1200 via WPS Push Button
The user who finds the above-discussed steps difficult, they all should no worry. Here we have come up with the steps through which the user can do Netgear Extender Setup through the WPS Pushup button.
- Apart from all, place the Netgear Extender 1200 in a prime location, make sure that it is kept near the WiFi router, and then turn it “ON.”
- Then, press the “WPS” button provided on it.
- After this, the “WPS LED” light will start blinking.
- Note: When the LED light blinks, it means that the extender is configured with the existing WiFi router.
- Now, after a while, three solid green lights will come on the extender. It indicates that the configuration process between the extender and the router has been completed.
- Note: If there is no LED light on the Netgear extender, get in touch with the experts for real-time assistance.
- If the router provides support for the 5 GHz band, repeat the steps mentioned above again to connect the Netgear Extender to the 5 GHz band.
- After completing the process, the users are suggested to keep the extender anywhere in the home they like.
So after applying all these steps, the users can easily setup the Netgear AC1200 Wi-Fi extender. After that, connect all the Wi-Fi compatible devices to its network. Once all devices get connected, then the user can enjoy the internet connection throughout the home or the workplace wherever the extender is setup. In case, if any user faces any difficulty then they visit netgear router login.